Thursday, December 18, 2008

Still Going

Okay, it's been over a week and I'm still not done with the elk--as much as I love the meat I really just want to snuggle up in a blanket, watch a Christmas movie and drink hot cocoa. Yeah, with mini marshmallows in it . . . the real ones, not the crispy little dried ones in the cocoa mix that dissolve right about the same time they get soft. Maybe Christmas Eve . . . :)

Now I'm done complaining, here's something useful: I've been putting all my bottled meat in a big box as I finish a batch and now the box is on my living room floor and is full, but too heavy to lift. So use little boxes to hold your jars--canned goods are heavy! :) That's all the useful information I have for today (you probably could have figured that one out on your own). More another time.

No comments: