I've been tagged by my good friend Sharla at The Mom Nerd for this post, so bear with me. I'm supposed to list 7 random things about myself then tag 7 people or something. I think I can come up with 7 things about me, but I really don't know 7 other people who look at this blog, so I guess I'll skip that part, but if you read this and feel inclined to do it on your own blog, consider yourself tagged. Okay, here goes . . .
1. I LOVE to shoot stuff! Pistol, rifle, shotgun, BB gun, archery, anything. I get great satisfaction watching a clay pigeon bust into a gazillion pieces or hearing my arrow "thunk" into the target. Destroying stuff can be very therapeutic :)
2. I get frequent migraines. 2-3 times a week and almost every Sunday (haven't figured out why on the Sunday thing yet). Mostly from not getting enough sleep, not eating right or frequent enough or getting dehydrated, but sometimes they just come on for no reason at all . . .
3. I never went to beauty school, but I cut the hair of everyone in my family (which is why we all look so fabulous!) Oh yeah, and my husband's never had to wear a hat to cover one of my haircuts (well, he's never done it, not that he didn't want to . . . ) AND no, I don't just do buzz cuts on the boys . . . I tried, but they don't like them.
4. I think I have something to learn from everyone I meet.
5. I'm an amazing procrastinator.
6. I've worked at an egg farm, food prep and bussing tables at a restaurant, as a valet at a casino, and doing wardrobe and set construction for TV/film/stage productions. And now I'm a mom and I use all those skills (well, maybe not the egg farm skills . . . )
7. I had a back surgery to correct a herniated disk when I was 26 and that's the only night I've spent in the hospital except when having a baby or being a baby.
Phew, that was difficult. One more thing--I'm not real good at talking about myself all that much . . . this post was enough for me for a while! Hope you're not all bored silly. :)