Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Big Blog Announcement!

Well, after some mysterious "database connectivity issues" this morning I think we're good to go.  I know you've all been anxiously anticipating this post about the blog changes.  But the blog looks the same, you say.  So what's the big news?  Well, here it is.  Starting today, the blog is moving off blogger and onto its own site address--FoodStorageandSurvival.com.  This has been in the works for some time and has taken a huge amount of extra effort from my non-technical self, but I'm hoping you'll like the result (and if something isn't right on it, let me know!).  And now, I'll have to ask for a little extra effort from you.  Because of the change, everything from bookmarks to blogroll links to feed reader subscriptions will need to be changed to keep following my blog.  I know it's a pain, but I have rewards lined up!  So head on over to the new blog site and get started on the Welcome Giveaways! See you over there!  Here's your link:

Food Storage and Survival

2 comments:

Momnerd said...

Darn, won't let me check your new one from work. I wondered when you'd get tired of the design.....lol

Angela said...

Funny--I kept a lot of the same design in the header, just wanted to get it off blogger to the wordpress platform. Hope you can get over to it after work!