Monday, February 16, 2009

My Blog Received an Award!

Well, the craziness never ceases! Sweet Sharla at The Mom Nerd gave my blog an award! I think it's kind of a funny looking award (not at all her fault), and apparently it doesn't have a name, so I hereby name it the Excellence in Blogcasting Award, and here it is:

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.

The rules to follow are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now, here's the trouble I'm having with the instructions. I don't have 15 blogs I read enough to award this to, so I'll just list as many as I want to and if you receive the award, feel free to send it on to all 15 if you have that many! So here they are in no particular order:

1) The Prepared Family (I know you already received this award, but like I said, I only haunt so many blogs and I think you deserve it twice!)

2) Scoutinlife's Homestead and Preparedness Blog

3) Keep it Simple Survival

4) Johnson Family Farm

5) Coffee with the Hermit

6) Ron's Primitive Skills

7) My sweet friend Emily at It's Stamp Time Somewhere (okay, she already received the award also, but another who deserves it twice!)

And a couple of new favorites:

8) A One Acre Homestead in Ohio

9) Chef Tess Bakeress--prepare to drool! :)

Ummm, well, I really don't have 6 more, so I guess I'm just awarding 9 (well only 7 if you don't count the folks who already received this award--Sharla and I haunt some of the same blogs). Hope you all enjoy your now named award. :)

7 comments:

Mayberry said...

Enjoy it I did! Thank you.

HermitJim said...

Wow...I don't know what to say! Thanks for the award, my friend!

Chris W said...

Woohoo my blog got mentioned somewhere! LOL

scoutinlife said...

Thak you for the Award I'm speechless!

Chef Tess said...

If it was possible for me to be without speech, I would be! Thank you! BTW, you DO deserve it! Love your blog!!

Angela said...

Uh, yeah, Chris W and Tess, I was supposed to get you contacted before you just read here and found out--sorry! Yesterday was crazy! :) I think you all deserve it also!

The Scavenger said...

Thank you very much for the mention and I will try my best to forward it on to others, just been real busy. Again, thank you.